I need to remember to think before I speak.. 
and so do others I love dearly ... 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
this blog post is brought to you by an experience this past weekend..

People who speak out in anger often find themselves regretting what they say.  (umm.. yep me too!)


I think we’ve all done this at least once in our lives. The wise among us learn quickly not to act so impulsively while others never seem to get this important lesson. 
Those who continually lash out often find themselves hurting the ones they love or paying some other kind of personal or professional price. 

One of my favorite sayings is:
 "You can never take back something that you say or do in anger, but you can spend the rest of your life apologizing for it." 

Today, I ask you think about where you fall on this scale. If you tend to allow anger to rule your words and actions, I suggest you consider the following thought: Before you speak or act when angry, give the words and actions you use serious consideration, because there are often unintended consequences waiting for you right around the corner.




P1010009