Day 5 – Love is not rude
He who blesses his friend with a loud voice early in the morning, it will be reckoned a curse to him. —Proverbs 27:14


TODAY’S DARE
Ask your spouse to tell you three things that cause him or her to be uncomfortable or irritated with you. You must do so without attacking them or justifying your behavior. This is from their perspective only.


QUESTIONS: What things did your spouse point out about you that need your attention? How did you handle hearing it? What do you plan to do to improve these areas?




Day 4 was a good day, 
It was not a work day so I couldn't contact him at work.
He and I did go to his Work to do some printing.
He gave me a tour and introduced me to some of his co workers. 

He has worked there 18 months and that is the first time I have been inside. 


He was busy doing homework most of the day. 
I messaged him on his computer and asked how he was, I told him I loved him.
Then asked if I could get him something..  We together decided to go to 
The Yogurt shop and get a Frozen Yogurt.
We enjoyed the treat. I came home and made dinner a little later.


Peaceful day. 


When was the last time you spent a few minutes thinking about how you could better understand and demonstrate love to your spouse? 

Day 6 "Love is not irritable"    {I might have a hard time with this one.. lol}

P1010009