Teresa is A fellow Grammy, she is a Pro at Christmas decorating no really she is.... so go check her out. this photo is from some of her work from her blog
The Things That Howl In The Night
3 days ago
a gathering place for telling stories
Sunday, October 11, 2009 1:32:00 PM
What a delightful blog! Thank you for sharing it.
Sunday, October 11, 2009 8:37:00 PM
What a funny blog. I went to look at it and it really puts you in the mood for Christmas!
Monday, October 12, 2009 7:32:00 AM
I love the colour! Christmas is right around the corner.
Monday, October 12, 2009 8:33:00 AM
I was over at Grammy Girlfriend and saw that you won. Congrat (o:
I like to collect other Grammies. I like the way you spell your name. My Daughter's name is spelled Tracee...so I should have thought to spell Gramee that way (o:
I am going to try for the halloween bag.
Come see me at smiling grammy (o:
Monday, October 12, 2009 9:36:00 AM
Ooh, I love Christmas decor!!
Monday, October 12, 2009 11:40:00 AM
Thanks for putting this up I am loving her site!