I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season so far. I’m sure that like me, you’re still not truly ready for the christmas. Since it’s upon us, I’d like to take some time to share with you all what I am most thankful for.

My loving Husband of over thirty two years. He’s my best friend through the good times, He’s my rock through the bad times, and he’s my shoulder to cry on through the sad times. Most people wouldn’t notice at first glance, but he’s the most caring person I’ve ever known, and I love him more than he’ll ever know.

I am so thankful for all God has given me. I have a home, a husband, family and friends,
I hope that sometime between the shopping, cooking, and commotion this year that you’ll stop, if only for a moment, to remember all that you’re thankful for. Let the people in your life know just how much they mean to you. Take time to call those people you don’t see often and tell them how thankful you are that they’re a part of your life. Take notice of what you have and what you really need to survive. Chances are, you’ll find that you’ve got an abundance of love, laughter, and life. Remember to share it with those people who are a part of your life. Happy holidays, 



from my home to yours!