I want to be an organised person, BUT I AM NOT!!
It seems like it takes forever to organize my house.. (I have let so much go this summer)
I don't want to put aside big blocks of time to organize a room.
But I found 5 min. and cleaned out the cupboard I hate most!,
I Thought If I take 5 minutes here,.. and... there,...
WHAT ELSE COULD I GET DONE?
I need to start using the little bits of time that I don't mind using on organizing.
Here are some tasks that we all can do in the kitchen in a short amount of time.
What can you do in 5-10 minutes?
- load or unload the dishwasher
- or do if you do dishes by hand. wash a sink full, or dry and put away the ones you washed already
- pack lunches for the next day
- write out your shopping list
- wipe down your kitchen counters
- sweep the floor
- mop the floor
- prepare part the next meal, chop a few vegetables etc.
- tidy a cupboard
- clean out the JUNK drawer
- organize a pile of paper
- take a quick look in the refrigerator, throw out the leftovers or clean out the produce drawer.
- straighten under the sink
What are some other tasks you can do in 5-10 minutes?
Want to share?
NO ONE BETTER TELL GRUMPY I SHOWED THESE PICTURES.. he would be so embarrassed.
But I have shown a lot of the "personal" side of me here. what could be worse?