Bethany my good bloggy friend at Confessions of a Mom of Four
tagged me with this fun tag this morning.. now i usually hate don't go for this kind of thing.. right
but when someone tags.. then that's what you do. 

Here's the rules--mention the person that tagged you. Complete the lists of 8's. Tag 8 of your wonderful blogger friends. Go tell them you tagged them!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. selling our Utah home
2. buying a home in Arizona
3. visiting emalee
4. a vacation
5. going to Paris again
6. going to the fabric store {its been so long}
7. not having to make 2 house payments
8. selling our house

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. played on the computer
2. when to walmart
3. went lunch with Sarah
4. took the car to get Arizona licence plates
6. Blogged
7. watched TV
8. went to Fry's

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. be more optimistic
2. get the motivation to sew
3. edit picture really well
4. make friends easier
5. wake up headache free every day
6. shop for anything anytime
7. have the instinct of what pictures to take
8. take better pictures

8 Shows I Watch:
1. bones
2. antm
3. top chief
4. American idol
5. Food network challenge
6. biggest loser
7. law and order criminal intent
8. anything grumpy and Sarah watch

ok i have to tag 8 people now..   OK girls i never ask you for much.. so i am tagging you.  
just sayin,                         LOL.
carrie b

P1010009